Our side fastening jersey kerchiefs now come in this lovely ocean blue colour as well as a whole host of other vibrant colours.
Side Fasten Kerchiefs are soft and discreet, they provide a light to medium level of absorbency.
The Seenin Kerchief is a very popular garment which provides protection with style and is a less intrusive alternative to the dribble bib. Kerchiefs are available in a choice of three sizes and two neck fastenings to ensure you achieve the most comfortable fit.
A Kerchief is a dribble aid garment, designed for children and adults with special needs or disabilities.
Why use a Kerchief?
- They provide stylish and discreet dribble protection
- The Kerchiefs soft, waterproof yet breathable backing protects clothes
- The middle layer of towelling in every garment provides additional absorbency for maximum protection
- The range of sizes and neck fastenings allow for a comfortable and adjustable fit
- A great selection of colours allow colours to be blended with clothing or contrasted to make a statement with vibrant patterns
- A choice of fabrics provide three levels of absorbency for varied needs
Posted by Katie, Thursday, 3rd November 2016